IN PERSON CLASS GUIDELINES
Studio 10 provides a beautiful space for the practice of Pilates Yoga, Stretch a place to recharge, revitalise, and re-energise yourself for your life. We want you to feel safe and relaxed practicing in our studio when we re-open. Please read below to find out what you need to do when attending classes.
- Please book online to save your spot.
What to Bring
- Please bring your own mat and any other equipment you need – if you haven’t then no problem, you can use a mat/blocks from the equipment cupboard. Blankets and bolsters are not currently provided.
- Please get changed at home and bring minimum items to the studio.
- Please bring your own water bottle as there will be no glasses available at this time.
- Please bring with you to wear in the studio a fresh pair of socks.
- Please move through the entrance way swiftly so that we do not get a bottle neck during arrival and departure times. If it looks like there are more than two people in this space please wait for them to move into the main studio.
- There are a maximum of 6 mat spaces in the studio to allow for appropriate space between each student. Space for mats are clearly marked on the floor – please stick to these.
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the studio.
- At the end of class, please clean any Studio 10 mats/equipment with mat spray.
- Paper towels for drying hands / wiping mats are to the right of the bin on the bench please dispose of these in the bin.
- The toilets is available to use if it is needed (ask the teacher if you’re not sure where these are).
If you are sick with any of the symptoms below, we ask that you please don’t come to class. It is important to isolate whilst resting at home & feel better soon.
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough, note that if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual
- A new, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Abnormal fatigue
- Muscle or body aches